Friday, September 21, 2012

Popeye, The Sailor Man Bento


Sailor is part of Olivia occupation syllabus and she tells me anchor is used to stop the ship the first cartoon character flash into my mind is him!

Popeye ~
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

It is my childhood favorite cartoon, ha...reflect my age already but it is fine with me. ^-^ He captured my heart, he is a good-guy underdog with bulging forearms, a mean uppercut and a penchant for canned spinach. The only thing he loves more than spinach and the sea is his flighty, flirty girlfriend, Olive Oyl.

The bread spread with Nutella, Popeye made from cheese and sailor hat made by bread. The skin bread made his corn cob pipe and nori to outline the face feature. The anchor is made by cheese and nori, anchor tattoo on his muscle arms.

Lastly, 2 smiley face marshmallow to reflect though the popeye finishing is not really as I expected but it rewind back my childhood time. Thank You, Olivia and Popeye!




0 comments:

Post a Comment