Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mickey and Minnie Bento

Today I finally made my favourite cartoon character i.e. Mickey & Minnie. I always wanted to try this out by rice. 




Mickey and Minnie are made from rice and wrap with nori. Ears are made by prunes. Mickey and Minnie detailed are made by cheese, crab stick and nori.

Bento is served with prunes, baby corn and terriyaki meatball and soup. 

This is her cheeky look after saw her minnie. ^-^

Last but not least...I would like to say bigggg Arigato Li Ming and Daisy Selalu without them, I may not able to get this Mickey Minnie Picks from Disney Japan! It is my precious picks. ^-^

2 comments:

Tian Min said...

Your Mickey n Minnie look cute! :)

Noble Baby said...

Thanks 5am Bentos' mummy, idea was derived from Bentomonster.

Post a Comment