Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Three Little Pigs Toast

Olivia love to watch this from I download in Japanese version. She found the Japanese language create more fun and cutey compared English. Then, I start think I had made this bento for her before in this case I may something different to present it.

I try my very first toast after seeing Li Mings' creative idea. Hm....not really meet my expectation. May try out again if I have the time again. :)

The first little pig built his house by straw. The pig are made from quail egg, crab stick for its blush, details adding by nori and the house are made by bonito (fish flakes) and small door made by cheese and served with grapes.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. I just realized all her biscuits in sticks shape had gone. :( I have to use biscuits to show it is the idea from second little pig and fruits served dried wild hibiscus.


The third little pig built his house out of bricks. Bricks House are made from Ham. I use Fun Bites Cube it. It gives me faster, easier and neat way to finish the third toast. After snap, I only realized I had missed out the important character - Big Bad Wolf! The first 2 plates had been sent to my brother and my girl stomach.

I add on 1 wolf made from nori and cheese for her. Phew....

0 comments:

Post a Comment