Monday, July 8, 2013

Despicable Me Minion Bento

I had been lazy for past week and the little one wish to had her meals with her buddies. Gotta to respect her decision. :)

I was inspired by Bento Monsters that she shed me the light of idea to made my minion in bread and cheese form. ;p


Minion is made from bread and cheese and details add with nori. I also pack it with red grapes. She will her snack pack fat free while she back from school.


I must hold my legs not to go any nearby McDonalds as there are bringing these cute little minions toy and collectibles. I have bad habits once I have anyone of it, I will try to collect others too. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay...nice Minions bento ^_^

Noble Baby said...

Thanks dear~

Unknown said...

How cute! Great idea, n tks so much for the mention!

Noble Baby said...

No prob Ming, I should thank you who always unlimit shares. ;p

Post a Comment