Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sesame King Oyster Mushrooms

I bought 1 pack King Oyster Mushrooms from Cold Storage. My mother in law do not really keen on it and also not sure how to cook this. :s Therefore, It left it till weekend to me to handle. I am the weekend chefs. :)


Sesame King Oyster Mushrooms

Ingredients:

  • 1 pack King Oyster Mushrooms 
  • 1 tablespoon Olive oil
  • 1 tablespoons sliced green onions (for topping)
  • Toasted Sesame Seed (for topping)
 For sauce:
  • 1 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce 
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic 

Methods:

  1. Cut off the ends of mushroom, then wash them.
  2. Make the seasoning sauce by mixing the ingredients.   
  3. Slice the mushrooms into 0.5cm thickness and mix with sauce about 15 minutes.
  4. Add olive oil on heated pan, then bake the seasoning mushrooms on each side about 3 minutes until brown. 
  5. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seed.

I get this photo from web, how forgetful I am. :s

0 comments:

Post a Comment