Thursday, June 27, 2013

Elmo Cupcake

I had been missing for days as my parents transit to KL for days and to Kuantan. Olivia and I join their trip to Kuantan attending the 38th AGM of Hainan Association on last Friday till Sunday. It was really rest and relax trip. Father is busying attending meeting from morning till noon and we are busy shopping, resting, sleeping and eating. ;p Gain few unwanted fat. :s We stay in the Zenith Hotel Kuantan which is quite new and roomy hotel. I will share few photos out after I compiled.

It was happily trip down to KL but it was not a welcome back trip to KL as we met unpleasant guest passed by - the Haze! It is getting worst when we on the way back to KL. My house area was affected seriously same goes to our nearest neighbor county Singapore. It is due to the illegal burning of forests and other land on Indonesia's Sumatra island. :( School are advice to close down at my area due to seriously polluted air and surgical mask is a must to use if you need to go outdoor. 

It is so blessed that another long waited visitor - Rain. According to the API (Air Pollutant Index), it showed it has changed dramatically and improved. We are now in the “moderate” level of air quality. My girl school is reopen again. Thanks to the rain! It help alot! 

Back to my bento today, I cheat by buying cupcake from student charity and add on Elmo deco ring. :) I also pack it with red grapes, biscuit and chewy vitamins.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute elmo cuppy! Oh dear, hope the haze goes away soon. It's been quite gd here for the past wk, hope haze does not rtn.

Noble Baby said...

Glad to hear that your area is in safe zone. ;)

Post a Comment