Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Back to School Bento

My girl is back to school yesterday. She is excited that she will see her classmates and her teacher again. :) 

The bread are fill with butter and chicken floss. The gril details are made from cheese and nori. I springler some thousands so that it would not look plain. -.-'

I also pack it with papayas and Moo Free chocolate. I love moo free products as its chocolate are made from rice milk than cow milk. She can share out with her buddies who is vegetarian friend too. ;p I bought 2 types of moo free chocolates (as per photo shown), it is pack with 3 bars. 1 bar is too much for her but share out among friends, Juicy Sultana can eat with even yummy and tasty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...happy girl & nice theme open school bento with pretty picks!

Noble Baby said...

Thanks Karen, my precious picks

Unknown said...

Lovely n happy back to sch!

Post a Comment