Monday, October 8, 2012

Flower Cheese Bento



It's lazy Monday! Oh...I
1) woke up late (turn off the alarm and slumped back myself to bed and think she can has her tea break at school)
2) just back from Genting Highlands and my body still feel tired and exhausted.
3) lack of ideas (this is killing part)

I use the sandwich cutter or stamp to cut out the the bread and cheese. Happy Silicon Baran for me to adding as partition. 

I realized nothing much fruit I can find from fridge but grapes. I use the Veggie Oyasai picks to maintain all grapes (actually is hand start itchy) 

Tools that I used (or similiar) for the day.














Where you can get? 
Source: Veggie Oyasai Picks, Happy Silicone Baran and sandwich cutter or stamp can get from Little Noble Baby or you can go to My Noble Baby her online store and for the Food Cup Baran Set can get from Bento Craft.


0 comments:

Post a Comment