Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bread Pop


Principle are so kind to inform me in advance that they are going to celebrate Children Day at Centre. I start to short list what are the food that I may make which vegetarian and it is 'Halal' to her friends. 

I start survey and try to find any recipes which are healthy and love by kids. 

I get to get this from one of Facebook mummy which she is so kind to share out her recipe and patient enough to explain whenever I am in doubts.

After taste, it is crunchy and tasty but somehow I found it is too big for kid to munch this. I guess sweetness should be reduced. 

 
Bread Pop

Serving: 4 adults & 1 child
 
Ingredients:-
  • 4 pieces of bread/ wholemeal
  • Compound Chocolate
  • Loli Stick
Methods: 
  1. Cut the bread into small pieces. I cut into 2 for 1 bread.
  2. Double boil the compound chocolate. Apply layer chocolate onto the bread and roll it into round shape. Freeze it about 15 minutes.
  3. Use the
  4. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, onion, salt, raisins and mayonnaise. Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled.
  5. Lastly, parsley and strawberries add it in.  
  6. Gently use the stick insert into bread ball that freeze in earlier, dip it into the compund chocolate that melt in earlier.
  7. Deco it with your preference. I made 2 type i.e. with sprinklers thousand and heart shape sugar. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment