Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Miffy Bento


I am very excited after long rest of preparing this for her. Well, during this Chinese New Year Seasons I am busy with...
1) Shopping! Shop all branches of 100yen Shop/Daiso I can see in Penang and KK. (Hubby and my mom say I get infected by bento virus, it can't be cure) lol
2) Eating! Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Tea Time, Dinner, Supper and even mid night supper! Waoh...can imagine I have gain +++kg on my belly. Sorb Sorb..
3) Gathering with family and friends. This round I did not really make it meet up all secondary friends as time constraints. Do wish next year better! :) 

Miffy is one my favorite character, she is uncomplicated and innocent look, she has the positive and open heart to new experiences. She is very famous in Japan and in Netherlands. Miffy is a small female rabbit which drawn writted by Dutch artist Dick Bruna. The original Dutch name, Nijntje, is a shortening or diminutive of konijntje, "little rabbit".

Miffy is made by cheese and bread, pretty quick and easy bento if you are lack of time in preparing. ^-^ I also pack it with oranges and 1 pack of pastilles for her.  
 
Miffy Bread mould that I get it from 100yen Shop located at Suria Mall and I was so happy that my mom is sponsoring me this cute stainless steel spoon and the natural garden plant for my camera shooting tools. The table mat I get it from Daiso, Sunway Pyramid outlet which my friend and hubby feel it is impractical. Hm...how to say, sometimes I just too follow my heart in  doing it. If I prepare it, I will ask myself am I really giving my best. If not, think how to improve. ;p


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, not only the bento but ur props n photo too.

Noble Baby said...

Thanks Li Ming, the props I feel still too short. ^-^' Photo wise, still learning...

Post a Comment