Saturday, January 25, 2014

Totoro Bento

It was lovely Saturday and poor William still need to go back office to finish his work. He said if went smooth he may able to come back early to meet the developer. Pity him. :(


Totoro is made from egg and chibi totoro is made from quail egg. I was too rushing and left out the nose and its whiskers for the totoro. lol no wonder my totoro look so pail and weird. lol The left over eggs I pour some Maggie Soy Sauce.The egg was not too boiled and this is why the shape of totoro look so bad.

It is pack with Orange Vitagen - I steal from  Olivia! :)

I also filled the bread with nutella and strawberry jam. Chinese New Year is around the corner and my fridge really and only cater mandarin orange. lol 

I cannot buy any fruits as we will spend our new year in Penang for 1st two days and the third day will fly back to my hometown - "The Land below the Wind"* - Sabah. 

* The land below the wind is called because of its location just south of the typhoon-prone region around the Philippines. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment