Monday, April 1, 2013

Bunny Easter Bento

It is the first day school after her Term 1 holiday, I was fully in charge her meal and dinner as my in law want to go back Penang for cleaning her parents graveyard (hubbys' grandparents) 


I still manage to post out my belated Easter bento today. The bunny are made from rice, added with little ketchup as pinkish cheek. Nori added its facial expression. I deep fried spaghetti stick to had crispy. 

Boneless Terriyaki Chicken hide just behind bunny. :) Chick are made from quail egg. I actually plan to add ham as cheeky and bunny ears as the little one say she is so hungry and tol me it is good enough. 

I also pack it with fresh baby corn and grapes and her favorite Easter Eggs. 

Remarks: I was honored my this Bunny Easter bento was the chosen one and most view & votes from Bento Blog Network. 

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Super cute! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network this week! Voting ends in about 10 hours.

Noble Baby said...

Thanks Diana, I should thank you for all the while oranize such nice theme for me to learn thru.

Post a Comment