Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Frogy, Piggy, Kitty and Panda Bento

I had been missing for a week from bentoing due to...

1) Fly back to hometown to vote
2) Rest at home. Actually no rest at all.
3) Sick from fever, flu, skin allergic....aghhh...hardly take leave to rest and I do so, am sure something will bothering me. :(


I am using Cutezcute cutter to all animals i.e. the kitty, the panda, the froggy and the piggy. This is for my superior and colleagues who are caring, lovely and always willing to share out the concerns, happiness, sadness and chit chat and so many more. :)

Simple Nutella bread for all the animals cause I have 2 lovely superior who is vegetarian and Malay. I guess it will be easy to give them and a little surprise to them. :) 

Do hope they like it!


Happy Belated Mothers Day!



It was done by her and assist by her school teacher. She told me this is her hand and she wrote secret message to me. lol The rose I received it from Sunway Medical Centre in celebrating Mothers Day event while the Carnation we received it while we order 1 cake from Bakery and course this flower is William give to her mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment